Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Heart, Soul and Might!


Sing along with Elizabeth and Sarah as they share "Love Round (Deut. 6:5)" a song sung at our favorite church camp, Rainbow Trail. (Rainbow Trail Lutheran Camp was recently spared during forest fire- yay God!)

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your might and
Love all humankind as you would love yourself...
We've got Christian lives to live
We've got Jesus' love to give
We've got nothing to hide
Because in Him we abide in Love

1 comment:

  1. OH my golly, thanks so much for posting this! I was a camp counselor at Lutherhill in La Grange, TX for many summers and was even a camper at Rainbow Trail one summer when I was in high school. My daughter and I have been scouring the internet for this song. (because, really Mommy isn't that fabulous of a singer.) Abby is going to be thrilled!
    Staci

    ReplyDelete