Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Seek ye first...

If you've browsed through our 12 weeks of verses, you may have noticed the variety of Bible translations we have used. The Bible translation I prefer is the NRSV, but some verses are just more familiar to us in other translations. Like this week: for those of you who grew up listening to Psalty and Kids' Praise, here's a walk down memory lane!

Here are some pics of my boys enjoying an indoor treasure hunt on a rainy day. Brady got written clues, Connor got picture clues (he still needed a lot of assistance). One highlight of this activity was the 20 minutes I got by myself in my room with the door closed while I wrote the clues! :)


4 comments:

  1. Molly & Jen,
    Glad to finally sit down and read this! I've been attempting to homeschool my kiddos regarding Bible stuff, too, though we've fallen off the wagon lately. Maybe this will be inspiration to get us back on!:) Hope all is well!
    Sarah Kipling Lightner

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Do you two have a favorite Beth Moore book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're joining us, Sarah! I have to say, Beth Moore and I have some pretty significant theological differences, but I can't help but totally love her passion. I think her joy and self-effacing humor make her very endearing. I really liked her Believing God study. :) Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that my daughter is saying "righteousness"! Or singing. You know what I mean! Looking forward to week 3! :)
    Staci

    ReplyDelete